Drivetech 4x4 Supashock Suspension Lift Kit suitable for PX Ranger BT50 2011 on
Drivetech 4x4 Supashock Suspension 2 Inch Lift Kit suitable for PX Ranger & BT50 2011 onwards
This product is a premium Drivetech 4x4 Supashock 2 inch suspension lift kit
It is a 4wd performance lift kit upgrade like no other
Suitable for Ford Ranger PX 1 & PX 2 4wd built from 2011 to 2018 & Mazda BT50 B32P 4wd built from 2011 onwards
Drivetech 4x4 Supashock 4wd Suspension Lift Kits
Drivetech 4x4 Supashock suspension lift kits combine the expertise and experience of Supashock and Drivetech 4x4 in the development and production of vehicle specific kits
It is a complete 2 inch lift kit containing all necessary components to give a 40mm-50mm suspension lift, ready for installation
The advanced 4×4 range was launched in 2015, with the presence of high profile motor racing experts including Australian racing legend Mark Skaife, former team owner/driver Mark Larkham, Australian Rally Champion Ed Ordynski and Tickford Racing team principal Tim Edwards
Nothing else like it on the market!
This is no ordinary 4WD suspension lift kit, the Drivetech 4x4 Supashock range is the only suspension kit that features fully Australian designed and manufactured high-end shock absorbers and outperforms the competition in all terrain.
Designed with automotive, mining and defence expertise, the shock absorbers are manufactured from aerospace/defence grade materials and are assembled and tested in a world class facility all under one roof in Adelaide SA.
Drivetech 4x4 Supashocks
Drivetech 4x4 Supashock dampers are designed, manufactured and assembled to stringent Automotive OEM and defence standards. The product has been developed to the highest level, providing unsurpassed durability and performance.
The dampers operate unlike any other product on the market and feature world leading technology that provides the owner with off-road and on-road capability not available anywhere else.
Engineered to the same standards as Supashock’s other products, the 4×4 damper system offers rapid damper response – essential in off-road driving, and low traction environments.
For on-road use, the dampers maximise ride comfort, handling and safety.
- Improved Handling -
Supashock 4×4 dampers improve vehicle handling and traction – this enhances safety, reduces
braking distances and increases tyre life.
- Greater Offroad Traction -
Supashock 4×4 dampers maintain contact between the vehicle tyres and surface of travel,
improving traction in tough, slippery conditions.
- Heavy Load Carrying -
Supashock 4×4 dampers are designed to cater for a wide-ranging vehicle mass, improving safety
when carrying heavy loads.
- Australian design, testing, manufacture and assembly
- Inverted Strut Technology
- High Displacement Pneumatic Bump and Ride Control
- Input Response Technology
- Tuned Damping and Operating Window
- Supashock’s Patented Shell Reservoir System
- High Performance Bushes
- Aerospace alloy in damper manufacture and surface coating technology developed in mining and defence
- Adjustable Spring Pre-load & Stress Relieving Seat
3 Year, 80,000 km warranty
All Four x 4 - Approved Supashock Installer
All Four x 4 Spares stock the full range of Drivetech 4x4 Supashock suspension kits and All Four x 4 are a proud Drivetech 4x4 Approved Supashock Installer
These high-end 4x4 suspension lift kits can only be fitted in All Four x 4's workshop, as per Supashock's recommendation
Drivetech 4x4 Supashock Review / Testimonials
“It’s very hard assignment to make these cars ride nicely, while also maintaining a high level of steering response – the Supashock product nails both these objectives.”
Mark Skaife, Former V8 Supercar Driver, Commentator
“What really got my attention was the car didn’t float and roll into the corners, and it displayed less understeer. Pretty impressive.”
Mark Larkham, Former v8 Supercar driver, and Team owner
“The response is quite impressive for this type of vehicle, usually the steering doesn’t feel connected but with Supashock it feels very good.”
Ed Ordynski, Australian Rally Champion
For more information on Drivetech 4x4 Supashock Suspension CLICK HERE
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SSK-001|
|Our Part Number:||NGSSK-001|
- All Four x 4 Spares are an independent supplier of aftermarket, original equipment, and genuine parts. We are in no way related to genuine or original part manufacturers, distributors, or dealers. The warranty of any OEM genuine part is solely provided by All Four x 4 Spares
- This is an aftermarket product. Equivalent original equipment part number(s) are provided for reference purposes only.
All Four x 4 Spares will always undertake to provide adequate packaging to prevent damage to products during shipping. Our responsibility for any damage to freight ends when order has left our premises. We will consider replacement of damaged product however judgement will be at our discretion. If damage has occurred during shipping it would be advised to notify us and relevant courier.
- All exchanges / credits / refunds must be returned in saleable condition with packaging, accompanied by the original invoice for proof of purchase.
- All USED mechanical parts sold carry a 3 Month parts only warranty unless otherwise specified.
- All NEW mechanical parts sold carry a 12 Month / Unlimited kilometre parts only warranty unless otherwise specified.
- All electrical parts or components sold carry a 30 Day parts only warranty unless otherwise specified.
- All Four x 4 Warranty does not cover - Labour expenses, freight or towing costs, oil leaks, broken gears, consequential damage, loss of income or any other loss or expense.
- All Four x 4 will not be liable for any repairs or work carried out, without prior approval from All Four x 4.
- Warranty is void if parts have been tampered with, modified or dismantled.
- Goods cannot be returned if they have been specially ordered or vehicle cut section.
- Goods not required must be returned within 14 Days of invoice date at purchaser’s expense. Goods will be accepted only at the Management’s discretion. If accepted for return, such goods will be subject to a 15% handling charge.
- Good will not be accepted for return if they have been fitted, unless proven faulty.
- Warranty is void for components used in performance / modified vehicles or parts / competition / off road / race applications.
- All fitment information is for vehicles released in Australia, unless specified otherwise.