MSA 4X4 DS40 Fridge Drop Slide with Table
MSA 4X4 DS40 Fridge Drop Slide with Table
Part Number: 30003
LIGHTER. STRONGER. SAFER. SMARTER.
MSA 4X4's DS40 Fridge Drop Slide™ with Table is an innovative, patented design which allows you to safely lower your fridge, providing easy, convenient access to its contents.
The DropSlide™ has NOW added a slide-out 316 stainless steel table.
This added table gives you even greater flexibility with the original DropSlide™.
Perfect for pulling off the road to make a quick snack or stop for a quick drink while taking in the sights.
The table does not alter the footprint of the DropSlide™ so it will fit just as perfectly as it always has.
The DropSlide™ now with a table. The original and the best just got better!
The Drop Slide™ with Table is designed to slide smoothly out from its stowed position, before lowering 30cm in a safe and easy motion. This allows for the tray to remain in a horizontal position through the entire motion. The DS40 allows for complete access to the front and side of your fridge. It also offers a compact design which will not decrease storage space in your vehicle.
The refined, patented design of our DS40 Drop Slide™ with Table features 650NM quality gas struts, providing safe, easy lifting and lowering for loads up to an incredible 200kg. Now you can fill your fridge and access it with ease!
- Slide-out 316 stainless steel table (maximum weight 7.5kg).
- Compact size won't decrease storage space in your vehicle.
- No drawer disassembly required to install the slide.
- Designed to swing smoothly out further past the vehicle tailgate, providing easy and convenient access to the contents of your fridge from its complete front and side.
- Unique lock-in lock-out safety feature.
- Heavy duty 200kg slide runner rating.
- Tie down straps & all fixings included as standard.
- Stainless steel & blue anodised handle and face plate.
- Fridge Barriers available to suit for extra fridge protection & increased storage possibilities.
- Pre-drilled holes in the tray provide convenience in accommodating most popular fridges.
Part Number - 30003
Weight - 34 kg
Freight Dimensions - 96 × 61 × 20 cm
(all measurements displayed are in mm)
Fridge Tray - 710 x 390
Drop - 300
Slide Length Closed - 800 + 20
Slide Length Open - 1670 + 20
Overall Width - 500 + 20
Mount to Base - 35
Load Limit - 200kg
Max Set Back - 115
Gas Strut - 650N
Handle Width - 450
Suitable for the following Fridges: ARB 35 L, ARB 47L, ENGEL 32L, ENGEL 40L, ENGEL 40L ANNIVERSARY, ENGEL ECLIPSE 38L, EVAKOOL ED40 (WHITE), EVAKOOL IB31 GREY (INDEL B), EVAKOOL IB40 GREY (INDEL B), EVAKOOL IB50 (INDEL B), EVAKOOL RV25, EVAKOOL RV35, IRONMAN 30L (INDEL B), IRONMAN 40L (INDEL B), IRONMAN 50L (INDEL B), OPPOSITE LOCK 50L (INDEL B), PRIMUS 31L (INDEL B), PRIMUS 40L (INDEL B), PRIMUS 45L (MAMMOTH), PRIMUS 50L (INDEL B), PRIMUS 60 (MAMMOTH), SNOMASTER 42L TRAVELLER (55MM INSULATION), TECHNIICE 42L, WAECO CF40, WAECO CF50, WAECO CF60.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||30003|
|Our Part Number:||NG30003|
Ask a question about this item
All Four x 4 Spares will always undertake to provide adequate packaging to prevent damage to products during shipping. Our responsibility for any damage to freight ends when order has left our premises. We will consider replacement of damaged product however judgement will be at our discretion. If damage has occurred during shipping it would be advised to notify us and relevant courier.
- All exchanges / credits / refunds must be returned in saleable condition with packaging, accompanied by the original invoice for proof of purchase.
- All USED mechanical parts sold carry a 3 Month parts only warranty unless otherwise specified.
- All NEW mechanical parts sold carry a 12 Month / Unlimited kilometre parts only warranty unless otherwise specified.
- All electrical parts or components sold carry a 30 Day parts only warranty unless otherwise specified.
- All Four x 4 Warranty does not cover - Labour expenses, freight or towing costs, oil leaks, broken gears, consequential damage, loss of income or any other loss or expense.
- All Four x 4 will not be liable for any repairs or work carried out, without prior approval from All Four x 4.
- Warranty is void if parts have been tampered with, modified or dismantled.
- Goods cannot be returned if they have been specially ordered or vehicle cut section.
- Goods not required must be returned within 14 Days of invoice date at purchaser’s expense. Goods will be accepted only at the Management’s discretion. If accepted for return, such goods will be subject to a 15% handling charge.
- Good will not be accepted for return if they have been fitted, unless proven faulty.
- Warranty is void for components used in performance / modified vehicles or parts / competition / off road / race applications.
- All fitment information is for vehicles released in Australia, unless specified otherwise.